Honeywell's Dolphin 6100 is a stylish and reliable mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications including price lookup/audits, inventory management, customer assistance, and merchandising. This pocket-sized device provides mobile workers with the tools needed to streamline tasks, improve productivity, and maximize investment protection.
- Ultra-lightweight device provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a stylish form factor
- Integrated 802.11b/g technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards
- Combines a new, class-leading microprocessor (Marvell XScale PXA300) with a powerful, familiar and easy-to-use platform (Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0)
- Comprehensive suite of intuitive software utilities simplify device configuration, application development, and remote device management
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture-enabling workers to do more with a single device
- Constructed for reliable use in light industrial in-premise environments